(WASHINGTON) – U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL), Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, today made the following statement regarding the Obama Administration’s continued failure to provide a clear and concise record of the events that occurred before, during, and after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in the deaths of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, U.S Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith, and U.S. embassy security personnel Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods. Statement by Ros-Lehtinen:
"Over six weeks have passed since the attack in Benghazi and the Obama Administration still hasn’t leveled with the American people.
- ICYMI - ROS-LEHTINEN OPED IN THE WASHINGTON TIMES: Benghazi reveals heightened need for anti-terrorism
- Committee Examines What Went Wrong in Benghazi and How to Prevent Future Incidents at other Frontline Posts
- ICYMI - ROS-LEHTINEN OPED IN THE WASHINGTON TIMES: Obama still trying to sweet-talk Iran out of building the bomb
- ICYMI - Ros-Lehtinen Oped in the Sun-Sentinel: Venezuelans have chance at democracy, human rights
- ICYMI - Ros-Lehtinen Oped in Haaretz: Stop helping the UN help Iran
- More Blog Posts »